- From 25th May 2018, the law will be changing on how we handle personal data. The Black Dog Pub Co. is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and in accordance with GDPR law (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Your name, email address and contact information will be stored for the use of communication for restaurant/event bookings you have made with us and will occasionally be used for offers and to send up to date information about Leadbelly’s or Mayflower announcements, and product/service information.
- Your data will be processed in line with the Principlesand Rights of The General Data Protection regulation from 25th May 2018
- You have the right to withdraw consent where it has been provided and we will no longer send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot be informed about our latest events and offers.
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties and not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and they are required to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up to marketing by checking the relevant box, or you sign up in a clearly marked form. You will have the option in both our websites and our bookings system to opt-in if you want to receive any form of marketing communication from us.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to our customers any information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.